I FINALLY wrote my review webpage to leave on customers browser tab.

Your choice of images is interesting. Not bad, not in any bad way, just interesting.
I first hit a tree, and I thought, well I will write a note, what the hell the tree has to do with computer repair/maintanance.
Then when I was back on the page, it was a dog against a background of an oversized PCB. I thought well that's funny, lets watch the rest.
Did not find a button to flip images though.

The page looks quite cool.

Your choice of images is interesting. Not bad, not in any bad way, just interesting.
I first hit a tree, and I thought, well I will write a note, what the hell the tree has to do with computer repair/maintanance.
Then when I was back on the page, it was a dog against a background of an oversized PCB. I thought well that's funny, lets watch the rest.
Did not find a button to flip images though.

The page looks quite cool.
So that tree is a big deal... That is THE TREE OF LOCUST, NC.

Like when construction was happening beside it their were actual complaints and newspaper articles about having a building behind the tree...

People are going crazy over it. ... ...

The dog, that's Bruce, he goes to work with me. I have customers who stop on their way to foodlion/walmart and give him treats.... Like people stop by my store just to see my dog... but the picture was taken in my house and it isn't exactly clean in the photo... So Photoshop was required...

Nice, I did a review page a while back but never made it live. Maybe I should do that.

YOINK!!

giphy.gif

Back