I am making videos?!?!?

Reaction score
cute! definitely need a link to your site or to your FB chat.

have you run any? what has been the response?

the beauty of these guys is that they are so cheap to make and run that virtually any business they generate is free revenue.

I know the TN articles we send out generate revenue. Sometimes it is the actual article people quote, but most times it is just the reminder that we are here and that you *should* think about getting your system serviced.

how did you make them?

All begging for a call to action.
just been posting to peers right now, getting feedback on them before customers see them.

cute! definitely need a link to your site or to your FB chat.
Why thank you :oops:

have you run any? what has been the response?
Not yet, friend/family response has been great though.

the beauty of these guys is that they are so cheap to make and run that virtually any business they generate is free revenue.
They are literally free, because I am making them from scratch. Downside is I am still really slow. First took 20 minutes, the third took about 15 minutes....

Ill speed up with time and practice, but it's still hard trying to remember hot-keys and building an image library.

just been posting to peers right now, getting feedback on them before customers see them.

They are literally free, because I am making them from scratch. Downside is I am still really slow. First took 20 minutes, the third took about 15 minutes....

Ill speed up with time and practice, but it's still hard trying to remember hot-keys and building an image library.

I think they are great, and well worth the time.
Would love to know what tools you used to make them?

I took less notice of the video because there was no sound.
Even though they are really short, it felt "weird" sitting there waiting for some audio output.
Audio is synonymous with video now so when it's missing the video means nothing to me.

Try stevecheubino.com for open source music. May have to email him.
Also freemusicarchive.org or opensourcemusic.com

Back