HIPPA Compliant document portal for dental office recommendation?

thecomputerguy

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for this? ... were looking for the absolutely simplest portal for the dental office and the client so the portal doesn't get rejected by the users or the patients.

If they end up having to do tech support for their patients to get them access to the secure portal then they aren't going to be happy.

If they end up having to do tech support for their patients to get them access to the secure portal then they aren't going to be happy.

Then, I hate to say it, they're not going to be happy.

Even if 95% of the patients can deal with this all by themselves, I can guarantee you, and you should warn them, that the remaining 5% will not, and they will have to learn over time what "the usual screw ups" are and how to remedy them. Essentially, they will develop their own tech support script based on what the "screw up characteristics" of their real patients are. There is no way around this. It's also not all that onerous once "the usual suspects" have been identified and you have instant cures.

@Markverhyden

I'm often shocked that the idea that anything, at all, no matter how easy to use for the vast majority, will be "intuitive to all" has persisted.

I absolutely despise the use of the word "intuitive" when it comes to UIs in general, as I've yet to see anything that is truly "intuitive," which means that a complete, utter neophyte with zero experience should be able to intuit what to do. I've never once seen that happen.

Back