[REQUEST] Help Me Find a Hoodie

Appletax

Reaction score
I need help finding a hoodie.

Looking for zip-up, very basic design, solid color, super comfortable (100% cotton), preferably grey.

I love these two hoodies from AE but they are not available:

aemfd264_main.jpg
103134780_images_12904344468.jpg

I'm guessing hoodies are more widely worn in the US than in the UK? Around here they're usually worn by chavs and scrotes, to the point that they've almost become the official chav uniform (replacing the tracksuits they would have worn a few decades ago). In fact, over here the word hoodie has even become synonymous with chav and is used interchangeably, which is is a shame, because I can see the benefit of having what is essentially a cardigan with a built-in hood, and would probably buy one myself if it wasn't for the reputation they've gained.

Heh - Zuckerburg, Kanye West, Kardashians, Justin Bieber, Drake, Rihanna, etc., etc., etc.......
I guess I'm old, because I don't know who more than half of those people are* but, yeah, sounds like hoodies are more fashionable over there.

*Edit: Actually, that's an understatement; I know who Zuckerburg is, that's all. A few of the other names are familiar but I don't who they are.

Last edited:
Back