Got this email today....

GTP

Reaction score
You've all seen these emails and I got another one today. It's from
CRostein1967@hotmail.com

"Hello,

Thank you for taking sometime to respond to my message. I'm so sorry I haven't try to call you, kindly understand that I'm hearing impaired and I will be communicating via text and email, I hope this isn't going to be a problem? I have 25 used HP Pavilion 500-281 desktop running window 7 Pro. I want them wiped and load to window 10 Pro. Can you handle that? I would like you to give me an estimate on how much it going to cost me, and I want them done in your location. I made an arrangement with a driver that will bring them to your location and also pick them up when you are done working on them. Cause I won't be coming in with the driver due to my current health status. I'm currently under intensive care in preparation for my surgery. I will be hoping to read from you on the estimate.

Thanks and kind regards,"

This is my reply...

Yep, no problem Corey, I can handle that easily.
I could have them all done and ready for shipment within 3 working days.
I can arrange a courier service to collect and despatch no problem.
Cost will be $500 for each laptop, payable by CASH only - no cheques, no Credit Cards, no EFT. CASH ONLY! Total will be $12,500 dollars Australian. This does not include courier fees that must be added to the total.

All funds to be paid upfront BEFORE courier collects.

Eagerly await your instructions for collection.
Many thanks

Lol.

CRostein1967@hotmail.com

"Hello,

Thank you for taking sometime to respond to my message. I'm so sorry I haven't try to call you, kindly understand that I'm hearing impaired and I will be communicating via text and email, I hope this isn't going to be a problem? I have 25 used HP Pavilion 500-281 desktop running window 7 Pro. I want them wiped and load to window 10 Pro. Can you handle that? I would like you to give me an estimate on how much it going to cost me, and I want them done in your location. I made an arrangement with a driver that will bring them to your location and also pick them up when you are done working on them. Cause I won't be coming in with the driver due to my current health status. I'm currently under intensive care in preparation for my surgery. I will be hoping to read from you on the estimate.

This is my reply...

Cost will be $500 for each laptop, payable by CASH only - no cheques, no Credit Cards, no EFT. CASH ONLY! Total will be $12,500 dollars Australian. This does not include courier fees that must be added to the total.

Many thanks

Lol.
Nice! :D

CRostein1967@hotmail.com

"Hello,

This is my reply...

Many thanks

Lol.
Sheesh, you are cheap. :rolleyes:

CRostein1967@hotmail.com

"Hello,

This is my reply...

Many thanks

Lol.

I was going to reply to your email - but as you're on here, I may aswell ask you directly - if you can budge on the price to 490 per laptop and do the job within 2.75 working days, the job is yours :-D

Back