Google Drive & How to Convert a PDF File Into an Editable Text Document

Google Docs absolutely mangles any PDF based spread sheet. (Look at your tax form some time with Google Docs.) It hard for me to trust their interpretation of a document after seeing how bad they are on spread sheets. I tend to stick with LibreOffice Draw for editing the few PDFs I need done. (I absolutely detest anything Adobe based.....)

For simple stuff: open the .pdf with Word 2016, edit, and save it back as .pdf.

Google Docs absolutely mangles any PDF based spread sheet. (Look at your tax form some time with Google Docs.) It hard for me to trust their interpretation of a document after seeing how bad they are on spread sheets. I tend to stick with LibreOffice Draw for editing the few PDFs I need done. (I absolutely detest anything Adobe based.....)
+1 for LO Draw.

My sentiments exactly!
You mentioned Libreoffice Draw for editing PDF's a while ago and I've been using since, so thanks for the tip!

Back