Depositing Clients' Cheques Using Mobile App

We've noticed this as well - sign of the times. In an ideal world clients would recognize this and cut their check a couple of days earlier - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
We must have the same clients. Best part, the clients get angry when QBO sends out the automated emails about overdue invoices. They email back or call my office saying we sent the check. I remind them for the nth-teen time that the post office has become slow to deliver first class mail, and that they should either mail their check a week before due date on invoice, or make payment by credit card, or ACH.

They email back or call my office saying we sent the check.

Why anyone would to this in response to an automated overdue notice I'll never understand. I would presume, probably incorrectly, that Quickbooks generates these much like any other I've ever received with a line to the effect, "If payment has already been remitted please disregard this notice."

I don't care if it has that proviso or not, if I've sent something and get a late notice very near to the due date I presume that it either arrived slightly late or that it's sitting in the "to be processed" pile in accounts receivable.

Why anyone would to this in response to an automated overdue notice I'll never understand. I would presume, probably incorrectly, that Quickbooks generates these much like any other I've ever received with a line to the effect, "If payment has already been remitted please disregard this notice."

I don't care if it has that proviso or not, if I've sent something and get a late notice very near to the due date I presume that it either arrived slightly late or that it's sitting in the "to be processed" pile in accounts receivable.
I always follow up if I get a late notice from someone’s billing system. Usually finds either a check lost in the mail or a payment mis-applied or whatever.

I have a vendor right now I simply forward all of the late notices to the owner. I am on auto pay, have tried to pay their invoices over and over again and apparently they don’t want my money.

Back