Business card thoughts...

ComputerPro

Reaction score
Hello all,

We need some new bus cards soon. Just wondered thoughts on this concept? One sided (back left plain white to write on). Changed our 'If the geek can't fix it...' slogan to our more current MSP related one. Wasn't sure about the arrow pointing to the phone number but it gives it a simple, friendly feel that I kind of like now.

BusCardProof.jpg

Hello all,

We need some new bus cards soon. Just wondered thoughts on this concept? One sided (back left plain white to write on). Changed our 'If the geek can't fix it...' slogan to our more current MSP related one. Wasn't sure about the arrow pointing to the phone number but it gives it a simple, friendly feel that I kind of like now.
Hi Computer Pro.

I know it might be a little late considering you posted this back in September... my thoughts though, looks great! I like the arrow, maybe have the arrow pointing straight down from the logo though? rather than just in the empty space?

Just on thought on your 'blank' back side... would it be worth putting something on there? Maybe something like...

Your appointment is booked for

Need support now? Download our remote support app at
www.myremotesupport.com/download

Just a few ideas .

Cheers.

Dan

Hi Computer Pro.

I know it might be a little late considering you posted this back in September... my thoughts though, looks great! I like the arrow, maybe have the arrow pointing straight down from the logo though? rather than just in the empty space?

Just on thought on your 'blank' back side... would it be worth putting something on there? Maybe something like...

Your appointment is booked for

Need support now? Download our remote support app at
www.myremotesupport.com/download

Just a few ideas .

Cheers.

Dan

Hello Dan,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes we had them printed up already a few months ago but feedback is always appreciated. We used to have double sided cards but then found ourselves always looking for paper scraps and post it notes to jot misc things down for customers. This time we left the back plain to see what would happen and it's been great! Any notes they need, recommendations, notes for appointments etc can be jotted down now. Much, much better for us anyway.

I'm going to need to make new cards sometime soon, and I'm thinking that the back (if going duplex isn't too expensive) may have a dot grid on it. Useful, makes it clear that the blank back wasn't an oversight, etc.

Back