BitTitan acquired by Idera

HCHTech

Reaction score

Dear BitTitan Customers & Partners,

My name is Randy Jacops, CEO of Idera, Inc. I am pleased to announce Idera Inc.’s acquisition of BitTitan, Inc. and Perspectium, Corp. You likely saw the recent press release, but I wanted to personally welcome you to the Idera family.

BitTitan will operate as part of Idera’s Data Tools business unit, joining other leading data solutions, including IDERA, WhereScape, Qubole, and Aquafold. Our goal is to build products differentiated by ease of use, speed, scale, and quality. Combined, these features drive high value for our customers. While we value new and market leading features, we know customers appreciate a product with a consistent focus on delivering business value.

We will leverage the combined strengths of Idera and BitTitan to evolve the product roadmap and solidify BitTitan’s leading reputation in cloud and data migration tools. While we do plan changes to align BitTitan with Idera’s operating principles, we aspire to minimal visible disruptions. Rest assured, we are committed to a mutually prosperous future and while we aren’t perfect, we have extensive experience integrating large and complex acquisitions.

Being part of the Idera family enables you to leverage our wide range of resources and complementary products. To reiterate, we’re committed to protecting the value achieved from your BitTitan relationship and to continuing your success. We hope to earn the opportunity to extend the relationship with innovative and valuable ideas.

BitTitan’s best days are ahead. Please feel free to email Travis Jones directly with any questions or comments. Travis is BitTitan’s new General Manager and is a seasoned technology executive with significant Idera experience.

Welcome to the Idera family. We look forward to a future together.

Randy Jacops

CEO, Idera, Inc.

Hope they don't pull a Symantec or Solarwinds move and ruin it. Started using the product back when it was called MigrationWiz, started by a guy who worked on the Microsoft Exchange team. He was a cool guy that responded to your emails quickly if you had a question or problem.

When do these acquisitions ever turn out beneficial to anyone other than the shareholders :rolleyes:

Back