A lof of action on this promotion but no sales

That's a great clarification on the guarantee as well as being a better presentation over all. And a guarantee that is certainly reasonable given BD.

Some other observations FWIW.

What about if a promotion covered user cannot be cleaned remotely and they insist on onsite? Are you waiving your onsite hourly?

In the promo section you also mention "protect files". My interpretation is that is some sort of backing up service which implies it's included in the annual fee.

If I had advertised promotions I'd also have a link on the main landing page to the promotion(s). Not every arrival comes from FB.

On the Services page. The picture slide show to the right looks nice. But, to me, I want to click on them to see what they are referring to.

Also on the Services page. The Our Workbench and Onsite buttons reference a page that does not load.
Thanks. Definitely some things to consider. The design you see now was put together quite quickly and definitely needs improvement. Im having a lot of difficulty deciding how much information to put on the website. Also I think overall the keywords are helping me a bit but the overall design is hurting my rankings. I need to switch the website over to something more responsive. Maybe I should check out the tech site builder. Either that or a WordPress site. I came across a service yesterday that has a fantastic builder and also has open source CRM www.odoo.com

Back