Go Back   Technibble Forums > The Computer Repair Business > Business and Legal Issues

Technibble Sponsor

Old 04-14-2009, 01:04 PM

Michael_Fridman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MasterMind Group for Computer Consulting Business Owners

To All Technibble Forum Members,

I'm putting together a SMALL mastermind group for computer consulting business owners.

This will be either a bi weekly or monthly teleconference for like minded people who want to brainstorm with other c.c. business owners. We will discuss ideas to grow our businesses, talk about new trends in the marketplace, and help each other out with any questions that you might have.

It will be FREE of charge. The teleconferences will be recorded and made available to all of us for download so we can re-listen to the calls and take notes.

Just in case, if you don't know what a mastermind group is, make sure to read Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. Read it no matter if you own a business or not! It's one of those books that will change your life for the better.

Do not post in the forum if you're interested in joining. Send me a PM and I will respond as soon as I can.

When you do respond, tell me why you think you should be accepted to the group. I'll be going over all the messages over the next few days.

Do not take it personally if you do not get accepted.

Good luck to all and I wish you much success in all your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Michael
http://computerservicescartel.com
Old 04-14-2009, 02:14 PM

cmonova will become famous soon enough
Default post

Quote:
When you do respond, tell me why you think you should be accepted to the group. I'll be going over all the messages over the next few days.

Do not take it personally if you do not get accepted.
Michael...

Seeing that you are apparently going to be selective on who you do or do not let into the group then why don't you put some pre-rec's in order to apply for this group.

Personally I would think if anyone on this group did apply and was rejected for some reason or another they might just take it personal, and if they didn't heck i'd question that myself.

This forum is made up of people wanting to start a business, people just starting out and then those that have been established for quite some time. Now if your intention is not to let those in that might be new in the business then maybe you should individually contact people you want in "your" group vice a blanket invitation only to be rejected.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 PM

Y.F.N.C.G. is on a distinguished road

Aren't these forums a kind of "mastermind group"?
Old 04-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Banned

iptech is on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Fridman View Post
I'm putting together a SMALL mastermind group for computer consulting business owners.
I'm 5' 10", will this be too tall?
Old 04-14-2009, 11:20 PM

joe3k is an unknown quantity at this point

lol @ iptech
Old 04-15-2009, 12:27 AM

Anne~ is an unknown quantity at this point

My spidey sense says don't do it.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:28 AM

noah is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this an Amway trick?
Old 04-15-2009, 12:58 PM

seedubya has a spectacular aura aboutseedubya has a spectacular aura about

Just check out the guy's website. He wants to be Robin Robins or whoever. Good for him if he can pull it off.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:33 PM

stevenamills is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedubya View Post
Just check out the guy's website. He wants to be Robin Robins or whoever. Good for him if he can pull it off.
Didn't he pitch for the Phillies in the 50s?

Fox Valley Computer Services
The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog. –Mark Twain
Old 04-15-2009, 06:57 PM

angry_geek is a jewel in the roughangry_geek is a jewel in the roughangry_geek is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to angry_geek

First, let me say I know I'm new here, but . . .

Michael, one thing really confuses me: If you started your own business, why do you call yourself the "VP of Operations"? If you started your business, shouldn't you be listed as the owner, or, in a corporate environment, the CEO?
Also, I read voraciously. When I go the bookstore, the only people I see reading the 'get rich by reading this book' section are the people generally too lazy to work hard. They never get rich; they just go out and tell everyone how rich they're going to be because they read some book. The only business, marketing, get rich gurus I've ever read is Zig Ziglar. His practices are real and based on years of experience and can be used realistically by anyone in business. Most of these books are written by people no one has ever heard of. If Bill Gates, Michael Dell, or someone like that gives me advice, I'm going to listen. Just because someone wrote a get rich book doesn't mean squat to me. I don't want to come off as offensive, but your site looks like one I would warn people to stay away from. I've read through your posts, and I have yet to come across anything you wrote having to do with technical issues or running a tech company. I thought that is what this forum is for. When I run a whois on your website, I see that you run your business from your apartment. How many VP's can you get in there for board meetings? If you're earning a six-figure a year income, why don't you have an office location? I'm sorry, Michael, but your whole approach seems to me like a scam. I'm not sure of the method of your scam, but I'm leery. Perhaps you can explain your business model and what it is that you actually do the rest of us.