Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Advertising Critique

Technibble Sponsor

Old 07-02-2012, 12:39 AM

300DDR will become famous soon enough

BTW… you inspired me to do some SEO today (all day!), something I tried to do at least once every 3 months… I just learned about and totally implemented "microdata" on my index.html page.

Learn all about it here: http://www.schema.org/
Old 07-02-2012, 01:11 AM

npinc can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300DDR View Post
BTW… you inspired me to do some SEO today (all day!), something I tried to do at least once every 3 months… I just learned about and totally implemented "microdata" on my index.html page.

Learn all about it here: http://www.schema.org/
Good job! How did I inspire you to do that? I'd LOVE to take the credit for it. :P

It's no problem getting the photographers back in. I'll have it arranged.

I like your idea about asking reception to request feedback. Never be afraid to promote yourself.

I'm totally liking that schema.org page. Bonus time. I'm going to play with that later.

On job completion the system sends a thank you email to the client. In it are links to ways to leave feedback. I'll find a creative way to link to those sites on the testimonials pages. That's a darn good idea.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Awesome. Anything else you can think of, please share. Don't hesitate to be as critical as you can!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:27 AM

300DDR will become famous soon enough

Just make sure you are using every possible "alt=" tag with random descriptions of your services. Even for invisible images and the like.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:59 PM

trevm999 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by npinc View Post
Trev, I just made this page about our guarantee. Does that help things, or just make it worse/more confusing?

http://www.npinc.ca/company/we-fix-it-or-its-free
Yeah, the clarifies things fairly well. I do have one problem with it
"If we can’t tell you what’s wrong with it, it’s free."
People are coming to you for you to solve their problems, I believe in saying that you might be some doubt in people's minds. From the mind of the customer: If you can't tell them what's wrong? What do they do? Do they have to go somewhere to get the problem solved?

However, I really doubt you've ever had no options to give a customer if you see something wrong with their computer. There are always "could not reproduce issue" problems, in which case you want to emphasize that you want to work with them and if the problem reoccurs you are the ones to come to.

If it was me, I would get rid of that part completely, just so there is no possibilty of putting doubt in a customer's mind. Alternatively, you could change it to make it sound like it is not the end of what you can do for them if you can't find the problem they are talking about.