Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 06-20-2012, 04:23 AM

Wilkins IT Solutions is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Tell us a little about yourself
I am the Owner of a small business doing IT work for companies & end-users alike. I have many years of hobbyist experience and also have my degree in Electronics Engineering. Currently this is a on the side just for fun business but I would like to take it to the level of my primary job and responsibility in the next few years

What country do you live in?
Canada, I live in Whitby, ON which is about 50km (32miles) East of Toronto, ON

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)
My years pushing buttons and seeing if it breaks or not do not count for official experience but I have been working with computers for over 10 years. I have a degree and diploma in Electronics Engineering and am just getting my feet wet in servers and server management. A Hardware guy at heart slowly learning all the software aspects of the tech universe

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?
Already have a small business with a few clients I do occasional work for.

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..
I feel I bring a lot of knowledge to the table but understand that I have a vast amount of knowledge to learn and overcome. I am fixated on learning everything first hand at least once instead of hunkering down and being a specialized service. My ultimate goal is to be able to supply a full serviced solution to a client which includes everything from basic MS Word training to high tech security and server systems.