Go Back   Technibble Forums > General Computers > General Computer Chit-Chat

  Technibble Sponsor

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 04:21 AM
JRDtechnet JRDtechnet is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 681
JRDtechnet is on a distinguished road
Default What kind of touchscreen on all-in-one

Does anyone know what type of touchscreen comes in the typical all-in-one PC from acer or asus? I need to know if they are capacitive or resistive but all the specs just say touch.

Computer Repair NJ
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:28 AM
Rob_NNCC's Avatar
Rob_NNCC Rob_NNCC is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northern Neck of Virginia
Posts: 662
Rob_NNCC is on a distinguished road

Capacitive or Optical.

Multitouch typically does not work on resistive/has a cheap plastic feel like old palm pilots.

"The ASUS All-in-one PC ET2011EGT feature the 20-inch multi-touch screen that allows for easy and accurate input through your fingers. The optical multi-touch screen is considerably better than the resistive and capacitive multi-touch screen available on the market today:
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Technibble.com is based out of MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.