Go Back   Technibble Forums > Other Discussions > General Chat

Technibble Sponsor

Old 12-31-2011, 12:20 AM

JosephLeo is on a distinguished road
Default Long time no see!

Hey guys, remember me?

How have things been here on TN? Ever since I finished the redesign and the CBK 2.0 I've been extremely busy with my new job. I now work full time as a metal processor for my father's company and we've opening up our second location way out west now.

Just figured I'd drop in and see what you guys are doing and ask you all a question that's been bugging me for a bit. How do you guys like the new site and the CBK? I really put a lot of effort into it as Bryce might tell you and I've heard you guys are really enjoying it.

Anyway, I was just walking down memory lane and you guys happen to be one of the side streets. Really miss this place a lot, but my work here seems to be done and computer repair is no longer something I can do for a living, and my hobbies have gone from PC repair to game collecting. Currently in the process of picking up a Stadium Events (if any of you know what that is )

So guys, I guess that's my little hi and bye for now. I'll be sure to drop back in soon. Oh and I feel bad for the wiki because it's stuck with that default front page and has never been updated. (Looks like I'm no longer and admin as well )

Edit: Also, Happy New Year all! Hope you guys fulfill your wildest dreams this year!

Last edited by JosephLeo; 12-31-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:58 AM

Vicenarian has a spectacular aura aboutVicenarian has a spectacular aura about

Hi again!

2 Corinthians 5:21 "For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin (by dying in our place), so that we could be made right with God through Christ."