Questions that customers have when they look at your website
Following on from ZX81's excellent post on the "Simplicity=Conversion" thread, and seeing his list (which I'll now steal, hope you don't mind Jim) about what potential clients may ask when they look for computer services on the web:
- do you do laptop repairs?
- do you offer a service warranty?
- what is a [insert service here] going to cost me? - most end users dont compute from an hourly rate what the end charge will be
- do you do data recovery?
of course, seeing as we're in-the-biz, it's hard for us to put ourselves in an end-users shoes and know all the issues/concerns/questions that they have. So does anyone else have anything to add to the list that we can use when developing our websites? Here's mine:
- do you sell [computer/network] part(s)
- do you do training?
- are you insured (public liability & professional indemnity)
- are you experienced?
- are you qualified?
- will you set up my new computer for me?
and most important of all:
- what's your phone number?
Cambridge Computer Services & Repairs
Computer Repairs & Services in Cambridge
Cambridge PC Support - Computer Services in Cambridge