Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Website Development & SEO

Technibble Sponsor

Old 04-12-2011, 03:01 PM

PCSupportGlasgow will become famous soon enough
Default Link building companies

Anyone know any good link building companies?

no cheapo spam the world types i'm looking for company that does targeted relevant link building
Old 04-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Banned

BryanVest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSupportGlasgow View Post

no cheapo spam the world types i'm looking for company that does targeted relevant link building
How many links you looking for? It all depends what you need and the price you wanna pay.

Last edited by BryanVest; 04-13-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:58 AM

well amount and price would depend on qualty of the links PR and relevancy
Old 04-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Banned

BryanVest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well amount and price would depend on qualty of the links PR and relevancy
Well your shooting yourself in the foot there. You can get high PR links however the pages would have to have been around at least since 2 months ago when google did the last page rank update. So just about every link you find with high PR would have to be comments or some other form of page jacking. If you want nonspammy links then comments wont work for you as well as pagejacking as both are often viewed as spammy. As it sounds you are looking for article and other highly relevent backlinks they wont be high PR until google does the next page rank update in probably 4-6 months.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:49 PM

dominexsus can only hope to improve

Quote:

Iv been using same company for 3 years. all submissions manual and with class c ip address. they even send you weekly itemized report that you can see what they do check this link and if you are interested mail me. They have %20 discount on this prices until 30 April. Beware companies use Auto submission tools or building links on farms or their own purpose made blogs and forums.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg link building price list.jpg (67.9 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by dominexsus; 04-13-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:46 PM

dominexsus

who are you using if dont want to say on forums can you send via pm. thanks
Old 04-16-2011, 12:27 AM

dominexsus can only hope to improve

Quote:
dominexsus

who are you using if dont want to say on forums can you send via pm. thanks
I can not provide any Details I am afraid. if you want I can email you one of the latest report I received for my clients and I am sure you will be impress. They also have the latest link building techniques that no link building companies start it yet but I took them out of the list I mentioned below.

For my websites, out of 16, I have two that I Target it for 2 of the big cities that I provide Services and with one of them I am Already number one on all Search engines. 62 pages website with over 1000 keywords also fist page. second website just started 2 weeks ago and its already first page but my target always number 1 position.

I don't know if I am allowed to do this in here but below here I am going to list some FAQs as a reference so others can get some ideas what to expect from link building companies. I am only going to list FAQs for one of their services since it is quite detailed.

Complete Link Building Services FAQ:

I want to go for the Complete Link Building Plan, does that mean I will have a 1000 backlinks generated for my site?

In our complete link building we are not offering any guarantee of backlinks because no one can give guarantee about backlinks, as we cannot see all backlinks of our website.

What does that link building platinum do exactly and How long is that for?

Our Link Building plan (Platinum) will bring traffic to your website from social bookmarking, article submition directory submission and other seo services. It takes 60 days to complete the plan.

What is Authority Links in complete link building?

Authority links are links from old age domains whose content regularly get updated and we try to get links from those domains because chances of indexing our link are more.

Will full Link Building service campaign improve the page rank of my website?

We do not guarantee about the improvement of page rank because it completely depends on Google, as when it will update website page rank, but our link building campaign surely will become beneficial for you.

Can i see the reports of my work?

As far complete link building plan is concerned we provide you weekly reports for each submission that we have done throughout the week.

Who shall create my Squidoo Lens?

We have squidoo experts who will create a unique squidoo lens for you.

Who will create my article?

We\'ve experienced content writing team; they will create unique articles for you.

Do I get the ownership of Lens?

Yes, after the completion of the work, the lens will be transferred to your squidoo account. You are free to make all the changes you like and also can use it in whatever way you like.

What is link wheel?

In Link Wheel creation service, we create content on different web 2.0 property creation website after that we put two links into content. First link point out to client`s website and second one to next article.

Can you provide sites that you are going to use in Link Wheel?

Yes we provide sites that can be used in link wheel, and some of the sites which we use are wordpress, livejournal, blog.com, jimdo.com, weebly.com, blinkweb.com and freewebs.com for creating link wheel.

Do I have to provide content for link wheel or you are going write it?

In Link Wheel creation plan we are going to write content as mentioned in plan.

Article Submition;

Do you get the article approved before submitting and in how many days I can get article?

Unless until we do not get approval from the client we do not submit the articles, and almost it consumes nearly 2-3 days for creation and approval of articles before submitting. Time duration may vary depending on the size and quantity of an article.

How do I know if the article created for me is unique or not?

There are ways through which you will come to know whether the content provided by us is unique or not. For this you can login to copyscape.com and check the uniqueness of the content.

Who will create my article?

For article creation we have stock of experienced content writing team. They will create unique articles for you to screech the visitors.

Do you create SEO friendly article for my keyword?

Yes we are in the process of creating SEO friendly article using your keyword. Besides we do take care of your keyword density in the article for SEO.

How shall I get to know my article is approved or not?

If you want to know whether your article is approved or not then we will provide you user account details for submission site and with the help of that login details you can check the status of your article. Usually all the articles get approved within 5-6 days.

Directory submition;

How long will the submissions take?

There are five plans in directory submission. Submission time depends upon the plan you choose.

How will I know whether my sites have actually been submitted?

If you want to check out whether your sites have been submitted or not then for that we will provide you a detailed submission report where you can check your link status.

How many keywords we can use in directory?

Normally we are using title in directory submission not keywords but if client ask us we can do submission by using keywords also. You can submit one keyword per 50 directory submission.

I read that it can actually be bad for seo to submit to the wrong directories. How do you i know if you will submit to the "right" or "wrong" ones?

Chances of approvals are quite low if submitted into wrong category but our expert always submit into relevant categories that are related to you website only.

Forum link building and Blog Comments ;

How many comments per forum or blog you do?

As far as forum is concerned, we usually do five comments per forum.

Can I use two signatures in the forum or Blog Comments post?

Yes, we can put two signatures in forum but for that we charge extra because for that we have to find forum which support multiple signatures.

Do you spam forums or blogs?

We do not spam forums to get links for your website. We first read rules & regulation of forums thereafter we post relevant comment related to thread or topic.

Will the links come from NoFollow pages or DoFollow pages?

As far as ranking is concerned Nofollow or Dofollow links are not a concern but most of the forums are Dofollow and we always try do Dofollow forums a lot.

Here is some other services;
  • Social Bookmarking
  • Article Submission
  • Directory Submission
  • Forum Link Building
  • Blog Comments
  • Hire Dedicated SEO
    • Special SEO Plan
    • Blog Review
  • Link Building Services
  • Complete Link Building Services
  • Monthly Recurring Plans
  • Advanced SEO services
    • Complete On Page Services
    • SEO Booster Plan
  • High PR Links
    • High PR One Way Links
    • Contextual Links
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Social Media Optimization
  • Press Release Distribution
    • Link Wheel
  • SEO Services
  • DMOZ Listing
  • Search Engine Submission
  • Squidoo Lens Creation
  • Wordpress Blog Setup
  • Article / Content Writing
Old 04-16-2011, 11:01 AM

MobileTechie has a spectacular aura aboutMobileTechie has a spectacular aura about

That's odd. When I searched on the terms in that jpeg I came up with exactly the same table several times: http://dlinkbuilding.com/complete-link-building/ and http://www.websitevisiontechnologies...-services.html are two of them. Also http://www.blurbpoint.com/link-building-services.php who also seem to be using the same FAQ too.

They are charging differing amounts but all a fraction of the price in that jpg.

Last edited by MobileTechie; 04-16-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileTechie View Post
That's odd. When I searched on the terms in that jpeg I came up with exactly the same table several times: http://dlinkbuilding.com/complete-link-building/ and http://www.websitevisiontechnologies...-services.html are two of them. Also http://www.blurbpoint.com/link-building-services.php who also seem to be using the same FAQ too.

They are charging differing amounts but all a fraction of the price in that jpg.

which why finding a reputable white hat link builder seems to be a complete minefield
Old 04-21-2011, 03:50 AM

sevenfold70 is an unknown quantity at this point

You could just hire link builders and give them instructions. Much cheaper than hiring a company to do it.