Go Back   Technibble Forums > The Computer Repair Business > Business and Legal Issues

Technibble Sponsor

Old 01-30-2011, 03:33 AM

tankman1989 is on a distinguished road
Question Is anyone here a sales rep/manufacturer rep for any product (computer or not)

I just accepted a job that is a Full time sales rep/manufacturer rep and I have to develop my own leads and all. It is a great company, Very Green and a family atmosphere!

I also plan on working on my computer when I'm not working. This will hopefully allow me to see the computer again as it was before. I always did the best work when I was doing computers as a hobby, not as a job. I always end up getting more done when I'm on a limited time schedule.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:46 AM

anonymous Mac Tech has a spectacular aura aboutanonymous Mac Tech has a spectacular aura about

You might want to try a forum that is not centered on computer technicians. I don't know, maybe a forum for sales/manufacturing reps?
Old 01-30-2011, 05:10 AM

tankman1989 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous Mac Tech View Post
You might want to try a forum that is not centered on computer technicians. I don't know, maybe a forum for sales/manufacturing reps?
I fully intend to. I was kind of curious as to whether any members here were reps or distributors for Barracuda, AlienWare, WD, ETC...Being a manufacturers rep is fairly the same across the board and I was wondering if anyone here did that in conjunction to another full time job.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:30 AM

JustMe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I was wondering if anyone here did that in conjunction to another full time job.
I worked as a manufacturer's rep back in the early '80s and no... had no time for other employment/side jobs even if I wanted to. I would imagine that you would work even longer hours in today's work environment.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:53 PM

seedubya has a spectacular aura aboutseedubya has a spectacular aura about

I was a pharma rep for 3 years.