Go Back   Technibble Forums > General Computers > Tech-to-Tech Computer Help

Technibble Sponsor

Old 01-22-2011, 03:39 AM

tankman1989 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Good Source 4 common Linux problems, TroubleShooting, configurations, custimization

I've been meaning to get to one of these LUG (Linux User Groups) for a couple years now and I have not made one as of yet. I signed up to get newsletters from my local chapter and I guess I signed up to receive emails from other members as well.

Well a couple days later I started to see 3-7 new emails a day, all from my LUG group members. These were mass emails with questions or announcements being made. You can read the new email and see what the person wants to do or if they are having problems then maybe you can help. If you can do neither of those two, that is fine as well as there are many qualified people there to answer questions. If you are new(er) to Linux, I would just sit back and read all the emails in their entirety as this will help you understand Linux much better but you will also start to get a picture of who the members are and MAYBE even find a partner in that group with which you can start a business!

Either way, I am very impressed at the amount of knowledge I have picked up since I started reading these emails.

Tags
emails, group, linux, member, user