Go Back   Technibble Forums > General Computers > Guides, Tips and Tricks

Technibble Sponsor

Old 07-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Martyn has a spectacular aura aboutMartyn has a spectacular aura about
Default How do you store your data for reference?

I was just reading yet another excellent tune up list and I wondered how people store this information. Obviously on your laptop initially but for reference maybe needed on a job for us oldies whose memory isn't so good where do you have it for easy viewing? I synchronise everything to Notes on my Iphone(from my Macbook), so easy to read and refer to when onsite, no booting up etc. Any other ways you do it? I have a Blackberry but to be honest I just use it for phone calls and the battery life, I find the Iphone better for emails, notes etc.

Last edited by Martyn; 07-13-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:38 PM

Morrison5891 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Morrison5891 Send a message via Yahoo to Morrison5891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
I was just reading yet another excellent tune up list and I wondered how people store this information. Obviously on your laptop initially but for reference maybe needed on a job for us oldies whose memory isn't so good where do you have it for easy viewing? I synchronise everything to Notes on my Iphone(from my Macbook), so easy to read and refer to when onsite, no booting up etc. Any other ways you do it? I have a Blackberry but to be honest I just use it for phone calls and the battery life, I find the Iphone better for emails, notes etc.
I have my Malware/Tune Up checklist laminated. I also have my post card codes laminated as well. I carry these and my invoice, and some other paper work in sometime similar to this: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/simpl...eather_Planner