Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Advertising, Marketing & Sales

Technibble Sponsor

Old 01-16-2008, 03:16 AM

XT18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newspaper ad

How many customers do you guys usually get of newspaper ads? My local newspaper wants to rip me off hard they want 140 buks for a small ad for 7 days is that a rip or what? Would the 7 days bring me any extra work or is it a waste off money? Just to let people know i live in canada so its canadian dollar.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:46 AM
Administrator

Bryce W will become famous soon enough

Its hard to tell you whether its a waste of money or not. There are alot of factors such as ad size, colors, duration, distribution of the newspaper and how frequently its distributed.

For myself, I pay $90AUD ($80ish USD) per week to have a 8x2cm ad with a bold headline in the local paper. The paper is distributed to about 10 or so suburbs near me and it brings in about 1-3 new clients a week. It works OK for me, but not great.

Perhaps that'll give you a comparison to help you with deciding what to do with your own advertising.

For advertising rates, Technibble product support (questions, replacements etc..) please email: support [at] technibble.com