Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Advertising Critique

Technibble Sponsor

Old 05-28-2010, 09:29 AM

Haktar is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New Business Cards

Hey Guys, we are just setting up, id love to know your thoughts on these cards.

anything you would add or remove?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Front_Templated.gif
Views:	217
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	835   Click image for larger version

Name:	Back_Templated.gif
Views:	196
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	836  
Old 05-28-2010, 09:42 AM

tech1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haktar View Post
Hey Guys, we are just setting up, id love to know your thoughts on these cards.

anything you would add or remove?
I would display the website as www.yourdomain.co.uk, and have info@ instead of hello for your email address, also where you have Console Repairs you could put instead Games Console Repairs.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:50 AM

Brilliant thanks alot , i was thinking of changing the number as well i don't really like the dashes, and for the hello we have been thinking it, do you think info@ or help@ would be better?
Old 05-28-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Brilliant thanks alot , i was thinking of changing the number as well i don't really like the dashes, and for the hello we have been thinking it, do you think info@ or help@ would be better?
Yes either info@ or help@ would be better.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Banned

iptech is on the way

How about adding an address so I know where to come to when I want a Geek Gadget?
Old 05-28-2010, 10:47 AM

edgepcs is an unknown quantity at this point

Haktar did you say in another thread that you were based in the UK. If so I would be very careful with your name as it is almost identical to Novatech, who are a large computer retailer in this country. Last thing we want is for you to get a knock at the door or have to change the companies name after you have got yourself established.

But otherwise the cards look good, I really like the design they are very much web styled...they fit in with your site perfectly. I think half of being in business is to build a brand that even if customers don't remember the name they remember the logo/motifs used.

p.s. This might sound daft but I have never thought of making "free local pickup" a major marketing point (although I do it), thanks to you I am going to push it as I think it is a really good sell!

Last edited by edgepcs; 05-28-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added a p.s.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgepcs View Post
Haktar did you say in another thread that you were based in the UK. If so I would be very careful with your name as it is almost identical to Novatech, who are a large computer retailer in this country. Last thing we want is for you to get a knock at the door or have to change the companies name after you have got yourself established.

But otherwise the cards look good, I really like the design they are very much web styled...they fit in with your site perfectly. I think half of being in business is to build a brand that even if customers don't remember the name they remember the logo/motifs used.

p.s. This might sound daft but I have never thought of making "free local pickup" a major marketing point (although I do it), thanks to you I am going to push it as I think it is a really good sell!
Good point edgepcs, I was thinking the same, There is already a novatek out there, not in computer repairs and some customers could search for you and just use one K instead of 2 kk's, I would prob change the name.

Last edited by tech1; 05-28-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:03 PM

very good point guys, i actually didn't know about novatech untill after i registered the name and i have worried about losing business, but i don't think there will be any legal issues, well hopefully :P
Old 05-28-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
very good point guys, i actually didn't know about novatech untill after i registered the name and i have worried about losing business, but i don't think there will be any legal issues, well hopefully :P
I see you have registered as a limited company, I would of stayed as a sole trader for a bit to see how business go's, you now have to pay extra taxes and accounting fees.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:23 AM

ComputerClinic is on a distinguished road

They look great. I also checked out your website. Very nice. The only thing I can think of is the text on the back might be a little hard to read once its down to size.