Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Advertising, Marketing & Sales

Technibble Sponsor

Old 03-23-2010, 10:21 PM

mtag is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Fixer View Post
Well do not worry you doubtful few, I shall not be posting any more questions in this forum from now on.
Keep your head up and hang around for a while. I have been reading this forum for quite some time and only got the nerve to join just this month. There are quite a few pet peeves that people have on this site and it may take some time to learn them all. Although I will acknowledge that some people on here are less than pleasant (downright rude) from time to time, there is a wealth of knowledge floating around here. My advice is that when you get a response that you believe is not helpful or possibly only to berate you, just ignore it and move onto the positive stuff.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:47 PM

Peaceful is on a distinguished road
Default free web hosting

Here ya go dude http://www.officelive.com/en-us/free-website

Good luck to ya
Old 03-27-2010, 01:23 AM

nellj is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^

Awww you beat me to it MS is a good start, they even have a WYSIWYG website builder. Or check out squarespace
Old 03-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Banned

iptech is on the way

Guys, I think you'll find "Computer Fixer" has returned to the Military Academy, his mission here is accomplished.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:01 AM
VIP

callthatgirl is a jewel in the roughcallthatgirl is a jewel in the roughcallthatgirl is a jewel in the rough

I was going to tell him to move his sign to the front yard.

My 2 cents, yes...if he read through the Business section here, he wouldn't have had to post this period.

Sorry newb, you had this coming. Even I on my first day breezed through all the forums...didn't post first day. In fact, I think it took me 2 weeks to come back after my first run through. Then I had a slow day and remembered this site and was home.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:39 AM

Computer Fixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtag View Post
Keep your head up and hang around for a while. I have been reading this forum for quite some time and only got the nerve to join just this month. There are quite a few pet peeves that people have on this site and it may take some time to learn them all. Although I will acknowledge that some people on here are less than pleasant (downright rude) from time to time, there is a wealth of knowledge floating around here. My advice is that when you get a response that you believe is not helpful or possibly only to berate you, just ignore it and move onto the positive stuff.
Thank you for your reply. You are right. I am new to this site and all comments negative or positive are a learning experience.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:06 AM

Computer Fixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To CallThatGirl and the Technibble Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by callthatgirl View Post
I was going to tell him to move his sign to the front yard.

My 2 cents, yes...if he read through the Business section here, he wouldn't have had to post this period.

Sorry newb, you had this coming. Even I on my first day breezed through all the forums...didn't post first day. In fact, I think it took me 2 weeks to come back after my first run through. Then I had a slow day and remembered this site and was home.
Yes, I really am a newb regarding this site. I should have read through as many posts as I could before asking for help. And as for my not so mature responses to negative comments, "I should have looked before I leaped" before responding so quickly and immaturely as I did.

When I first came upon this site, I was blown away with all the diverse technical knowledge and insite from all the members. I would like to be a part of this so that I can, hopefully in the future, learn and give some back to help others as well.

To all those that have responded to my questions, I honestly and sincerely thank you. Everyone has made me sit up and think. And that is good! I'll try not to post really dumb questions, especially when there are obvious answers already at hand!