Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Advertising, Marketing & Sales

Technibble Sponsor

Old 01-25-2010, 04:15 PM

gwilit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Customised clothing

A quick one for Uk people here (or perhaps International if the company does UK delivery for a good price)

Anyone know where I can get good quality customised clothing (with my logo & brand printed on etc) - ideally somewhere that is good quality and not over the top on pricing?

Thanks,
Old 01-25-2010, 07:31 PM

PCSupportGlasgow will become famous soon enough

really depends on what your wanting: embroidery, printed, transfer, patch,etc

eg

our business client only side only use TeamGear shirts and polos which we have branded with our logo embroidered
our home user side use gamegear shirts and polos which are branded logo embroidered.

Jackets for both are Result reversable windjacket/fleece with company branding on one side that way it easily turned inside out when not on company business. They not an expensive brand and available everywhere but the warm and waterpoof so the techs like them. Although i want to change them to another brand as pockets are prone to ripping on inside but every brand we change to the techs always end up wearing the Result ones so its a losing battle

cost wise teamgear is far in excess of the gamegear from our clothing supplier which in turn is more expensive than the generic fruit of the loom shirts that alot supply but then again the quality of the garments also increases with the pricing.

My advise is find a local supplier that does alot of business with football teams, bowling clubs, british legion, railway clubs, etc and not one of those mass produce tshirt places that way you can go in and actually see the quality of their work and garments they use.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:37 AM

hext is an unknown quantity at this point

We use a local company for Shirts, polo shirts, hoodie (that i don't wear to work) and Light jacket.

can't remember the exact price but (ish)

Shirt/polo - 25 with embriodered logo above breast pocket,website on arm and email (small) on back under collar

Jacket 35 - as above

Hoodie 35 - enroidered logo front then giant printed logo on back

There is an inital setup fee of 10 per logo (one off payment)

http://www.designsalike.co.uk/

website is horrid but good quality products (they do have cheaper shirts but I wasn't too keen)
Old 01-26-2010, 12:48 PM

Alan22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I purchased some nice button down shirts in a department store, brought them to a local embroidery place to have my logo stitched onto them. I didn't like the feel and quality of the shirts they sold and I have a problem buying shirts from a catalog. I like to ty them on first.