Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Announcements

Technibble Sponsor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Bryce W will become famous soon enough
Default Blog News Forum + Some Small Forum Changes

As you may have noticed there have been a small change to the forum layout. All of the site stuff has been moved to the bottom of the forum because I feel the focus should be on Announcements/Intros/Business and Legal as the first thing people see.

I have also added a new forum called "Blog News Suggestions". Basically, I feel that our blog section needs improvement and I want to make it even more relevant to computer technicians.

There are plenty of sites out there such as Digg/Slashdot that report news that is 98% aimed at the average geek. However, there is still that 2% that is highly relevant to computer technicians and that is a news I am after.

Basically, surf all of your usual sites as you usually do but if you find any news that you believe will be of interest to your fellow technicians, just drop the link and/or text in the "Blog News Suggestions" forum.
If it is what we are after, Ill post it on the front page blog section.

For advertising rates, Technibble product support (questions, replacements etc..) please email: support [at] technibble.com