Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Advertising Critique

Technibble Sponsor

Old 08-20-2012, 04:26 AM

MyITGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Web Site Review

Hello,
My name is Mark, I have started a remote access business here in Australia and i would like to get some advice on my website and the best way to advertise (hase been restricted to FB since i started).

I am getting some word of mouth work locally for onsite support by that is limited as my town has only 10500 people in it..

My site is myitguyaustralia . com . au

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

MArk
Old 08-22-2012, 07:52 PM

jamston is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey dude, like the site, looks similar to the wp template i bought, yours has a colour scheme and feel i much prefer though. Can't comment on you SEO as I'm very new to it myself and have been learning from articles i found on here.

I'm in a similar boat to yourself in that I'm just starting in a small town, not quite as small though, my advertising has mostly been facebook based so far too, with a bit of flyering and business cards. Also done yelp, yellow pages etc, but Facebook has been the only one to bring anything in so far. Been spending the facebook credits i got with the hosting for my site and that seems to be helping with reach and so hopefully with brand recognition. Reading through all the articles on the main site gave me lots of ideas and i posted a thread on here about back to school offers and had a good response from a nice chap, so it would seem we're in the right place.

Whats your competition like?
http://www.jbitcomputers.com