Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 07-30-2012, 02:36 PM

techsupportireland.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Ireland

Tell us a little about yourself
I am 37 a married father of three. Set up business in April 2010 after receiving redundancy from last employer. I have worked in different industry sectors but in computers for about 14 years.

What country do you live in?
Wexford, Ireland

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)
I worked as Hard Drive Field Applications Engineer for about 10 years (Seagate and Hitachi) I supported the manufacturing and field divisions of their OEM customers across Europe. Manufactures included Dell, IBM, EMC, Apple, HP and Lenovo. I also provided pre sales support to smaller manufacturers. I also worked as a test engineer with Stratus fault tolerant systems. Outside of computers I have worked on PSU systems, Military digital encryption systems and electrical interference test equipment.

In terms of qualifications I am a qualified electronic and electrical engineer and I have also completed a teaching diploma in ICT skills. In addition I have completed courses in advanced HDD FA techniques, Forensic engineering, cryptography and much more.

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?
Started my business in 2010 after receiving redundancy. This was not unexpected as the OEM companies moved operations farther east.

The business is experiencing 10% growth year 1 to 2 and this should be exceeded this year.

Our main sources of business are home users, schools and small business.

Services we offer include hardware repair, network administration, managed services, data destruction and recovery, data encryption, web design, bespoke software and much more.

Like us on facebook just search for Technical Support Ireland

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..
Old 07-30-2012, 02:39 PM

FoolishTech is a jewel in the roughFoolishTech is a jewel in the roughFoolishTech is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to the club! To be honest I avoid Facebook like the plague but rest assured if I didn't, I would 'like' you

Author of d7 & d7II, and TONS of other FREE PC technician's tools. www.FoolishIT.com

d7II has new single technician pricing!

Check out my videos on using various Foolish IT software.

Latest free tool: CryptoPrevent - Crypto malware prevention for any OS. Current Version: 6.1

(CryptoPrevent v6+ now includes a real-time filter with a definitions based system!)
Old 07-30-2012, 03:05 PM

techsupportireland.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Your with me in spirit - thats ok
Old 07-30-2012, 03:33 PM

cypress is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site!