Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Advertising, Marketing & Sales

Technibble Sponsor

Old 07-06-2012, 11:09 AM

Ccomp5950 will become famous soon enough
Default Friendly reminder: Call customers you haven't heard from in a while.

Called a few of my regulars since it's been slow since the 4th. One customer was telling me she was planning on calling me but never got around to it and scheduled a service call for Monday, the other one had a friend who was having issues and had given my card out.

I don't want my customers having to come back to me too quickly, but at the same time my business does depend on them depending on me and reminding them that I'm here if they need me in a friendly sort of way never hurts.

"Hey, haven't heard from you in a while, and usually that's a good thing, was curious how you were doing (how is your kids....something, something)".
Old 07-06-2012, 11:43 AM

ComputerRepairTech is a jewel in the roughComputerRepairTech is a jewel in the roughComputerRepairTech is a jewel in the rough

I use email. Opportunities to remind them of my existance comes often...important security notices, dns changer, new facebook viruses to look out for, common scam to look out for, stuff like that to help the customer.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:37 AM

Ccomp5950 will become famous soon enough

Do you use some service for all this or do you have your own system for it?

I have a small in house database based web application I use for keeping up with customer data besides the usual check in forms.

I need to get to using facebook more I have friends in the area that pretty much built their business off of facebook alone.

This month we have radio ads coming out but I would love to hear any other simple marketing ideas y'all might have.