Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 06-29-2012, 10:52 PM

Zombie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Computer Zombie.

Tell us a little about yourself
My first computer built on my own was a 286.. and it had a turbo button! I have been working with computers ever since and learn something new every day. If you ever think you know it all, a computer will come along to teach you a new lesson.

What country do you live in?
United States of America

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)
No formal certifications. Building and repairing computers as long as I can remember. I still remember my dad bringing home the TI-99 4a and then the Franklin Ace apple clone. I have had a deep interest in working with computers since that time.

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?
Currently employed as a remote repair tech for a large tech support company. I would love to break the ties and go out on my own, but I guess the fear of not having a steady paycheck holds me back. I'm here learning and making changes so that step is much less scary.

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..
Video games are my stress relief. I rarely sit in front of a TV. If I'm "vegging out" to wind down. I'd rather do it interactively. Really looking forward to the release of MechWarrior Online.. that brings back memories.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:16 PM

FoolishTech is a jewel in the roughFoolishTech is a jewel in the roughFoolishTech is a jewel in the rough

I'm with you on the turbo button. Made 8MHz into 12MHz! W00t!

I love zombies too. Steadily waiting for the zombie apocalypse.

Welcome to the forums!

Author of d7 & d7II, and TONS of other FREE PC technician's tools. www.FoolishIT.com

Author of CryptoPrevent - Crypto/Malware prevention for any OS.

Latest free tool: dBug - Neutralize malware preventing you from running removal tools.

NEW d7II single technician pricing!
Old 06-30-2012, 12:07 AM

300DDR will become famous soon enough

hahaha… I remember the turbo button too! I wonder what that did Welcome to the forum!