Go Back   Technibble Forums > The Computer Repair Business > Business and Legal Issues

Technibble Sponsor

Old 06-10-2012, 07:18 PM

C.Quill is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by callthatgirl View Post
Chad, that's the company I am using right now. I ended up in the "middle" of the $230 and $430 plan.

I did sign the deal for the shopping mall place and we are getting 2 phone lines. I will work them out so if one is missed, it flips to the other phone and that one should never go to voicemail as I have 5 people located there.

Then I just have nights and weekends, but that store is open Saturday and Sundays, so I can hope. I am glad no one gets my voicemail anymore, but $315 is steep holy crap.

@corner....my main tech who does the calls with me never misses a call if he can help it, but he also doesn't take the blackberry home. And I don't want it either all night and weekends lol

btw...I just got dumped the other day because the new guy I was seeing didn't know I owned a company (just started dating) and he got my service when I missed a call. He said he wasn't into dating women that had so much going on in their lives.

Don't worry Lisa. He was just one of those guys that isn't comfortable with a woman that makes more money than he does. I'm not saying he should take advantage of, but if he was smart he wouldn't of dumped you. He could have been like "WOW! She really has her s**t together!"

Anyway, I need an answering service. I have no choice because I'm the only one. I can't have someone else cover my calls, not even another one of my personalities LOL!

Voicenation is WAYYYY to expensive though.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:45 PM
VIP

callthatgirl is a jewel in the roughcallthatgirl is a jewel in the roughcallthatgirl is a jewel in the rough

LOL@cquill. I know how that goes, I was alone way too long. As for the dude, yeah..he's probaby insecure a smidge.

@andcorp I feel the same way, dodged a war probably haha.

Last edited by callthatgirl; 06-10-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:14 AM

mel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve202 View Post
I'm using a company in the UK. Its a pay as you go service and the more money you spend when topping up, the cheaper it is. They charge per call and not by the minute, so I can keep an eye on the cost.
Which service is that you are using? I am with alldayPA at the moment but always on the look out for a cheaper deal.

Last edited by mel; 02-10-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:36 PM

How about this one http://www.answeringservice.com/plans/ has anyone had any exp. with them?
Old 06-14-2012, 11:53 PM
VIP

callthatgirl is a jewel in the roughcallthatgirl is a jewel in the roughcallthatgirl is a jewel in the rough

Looks about the same for pricing for what I am using.

Now I am in the new office and I hope to not miss any calls! We will see how this half months goes.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:10 AM

Yeah, that's why I'm worried about trying to catch calls if things pick up.
Being the only person makes it impossible to catch most of my calls.
If my hands aren't free, or I'm in the middle of something important, the call goes unanswered. :P
Old 06-15-2012, 07:21 AM

buciotek is an unknown quantity at this point

Check this one out: www.grasshopper.com
I have considered using them as their prices seem reasonable but my setup using Ooma works well.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buciotek View Post
Check this one out: www.grasshopper.com
I have considered using them as their prices seem reasonable but my setup using Ooma works well.

My main issue is that i need a call answering service.

That seems to be a challenge though
Old 06-17-2012, 01:30 PM
VIP

hey, if you don't try it...you don't know how many calls you're missing. I think the key for this for us is that we get way less hang ups (as they did on our vm system before) and I get the emails in 3-5 min with the message, so I know what is important or not.

Still loving the service, scared of the bill
Old 06-25-2012, 07:38 PM

dweebsonduty is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a huge problem with missing calls. I missed 2 today alone. What I have set up is a 30 for 30 plan with voicenation and I have my google voice number forward to a grasshopper number that forwards to the answering service. The plan is that once I get close to my limit, I will just not forward my number there anymore.

We will see how this goes.