Go Back   Technibble Forums > General Computers > General Computer Chit-Chat

  Technibble Sponsor

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:46 PM
cmonova's Avatar
cmonova cmonova is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,422
cmonova will become famous soon enough
Default ACRBO June Magazine



The ACRBO June issue of the magazine is now available for reading. Another month of great content.

Some of the articles included:

Featured Member Laura Downs
Resources For Techs
FiberCloud Partnership
Webinar
SurfRight Partnership (HitmanPro)

Here are the links to this months magazine:
PDF Version: http://www.acrbo.com/ACRBO-Mag/View-category.html
Flip Version: http://issuu.com/acrbo/docs/acrbojunmag

New Preferred Vendors - We have two new Preferred Vendors that now belong to the Association:

ACRBO & SurfRight Partnership - SurfRight is the creator of HitmanPro and other programs that are now available to ACRBO members at a discounted
price. Login to the Association website and see the discount that is available. Yes, this discount is higher than anywhere else for these products.

ACRBO & FiberCloud Partnership - FiberCloud, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud, colocation and connectivity services. Recognized as an outstanding service provider, FiberCloud offers the tools client’s need to maximize efficiencies through best-in-class cloud software solutions hosted in high quality data centers. Their wholesale program allows partners to white-label their products, and build reoccurring revenue streams for their managed service and IT business.

FiberCloud is also going to do a webinar for the Association on 13 June at
11AM PDT (2PM EST). It's only for an hour but it will cover:
Program Overview
Benefits for Your Customers
Your Opportunity
Product Offerings
Resources to Make You Successful
Special Pricing and Incentives for ACRBO Members
How to Get Started

You can "make money" using FiberCloud in your business model. We have members already using it and the feedback has been outstanding from a product standpoint and more importantly from a support standpoint. Sign up today! https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/469319894
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Elemdee's Avatar
Elemdee Elemdee is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 773
Elemdee is on a distinguished road
Default

Who IS that crazy chick on the cover, anyway?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Cadishead Computers's Avatar
Cadishead Computers Cadishead Computers is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 3,912
Cadishead Computers is a jewel in the roughCadishead Computers is a jewel in the roughCadishead Computers is a jewel in the rough
Default

Great as always dan. Many thanks.

Also congrats Laura, your looking as gorgeous as ever lol.

Ps where have you been hiding? Haven't see you on the forums for a while
__________________
Hope this helps
Be Safe

Nige
Cadishead Computers
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
pcmac pcmac is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 158
pcmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nextdaypc reseller program

I saw your email promoting NEXTDAYPC RESELLER PROGRAM, it seems questionable, like Tiger affiliate pgm, with all benefits going to them nothing to us struggling techs








Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonova View Post


The ACRBO June issue of the magazine is now available for reading. Another month of great content.

Some of the articles included:

Featured Member Laura Downs
Resources For Techs
FiberCloud Partnership
Webinar
SurfRight Partnership (HitmanPro)

Here are the links to this months magazine:
PDF Version: http://www.acrbo.com/ACRBO-Mag/View-category.html
Flip Version: http://issuu.com/acrbo/docs/acrbojunmag

New Preferred Vendors - We have two new Preferred Vendors that now belong to the Association:

ACRBO & SurfRight Partnership - SurfRight is the creator of HitmanPro and other programs that are now available to ACRBO members at a discounted
price. Login to the Association website and see the discount that is available. Yes, this discount is higher than anywhere else for these products.

ACRBO & FiberCloud Partnership - FiberCloud, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud, colocation and connectivity services. Recognized as an outstanding service provider, FiberCloud offers the tools client’s need to maximize efficiencies through best-in-class cloud software solutions hosted in high quality data centers. Their wholesale program allows partners to white-label their products, and build reoccurring revenue streams for their managed service and IT business.

FiberCloud is also going to do a webinar for the Association on 13 June at
11AM PDT (2PM EST). It's only for an hour but it will cover:
Program Overview
Benefits for Your Customers
Your Opportunity
Product Offerings
Resources to Make You Successful
Special Pricing and Incentives for ACRBO Members
How to Get Started

You can "make money" using FiberCloud in your business model. We have members already using it and the feedback has been outstanding from a product standpoint and more importantly from a support standpoint. Sign up today! https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/469319894
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 PM
cmonova's Avatar
cmonova cmonova is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,422
cmonova will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmac View Post
I saw your email promoting NEXTDAYPC RESELLER PROGRAM, it seems questionable, like Tiger affiliate pgm, with all benefits going to them nothing to us struggling techs
Actually that was not my message I believe Tim sent it on LinkedIn. If you ask him on LinkedIn you will find that "all" benefits do not go to them and nothing to the struggling techs. He has commission checks to prove it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Elemdee's Avatar
Elemdee Elemdee is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 773
Elemdee is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadishead Computers View Post
Great as always dan. Many thanks.

Also congrats Laura, your looking as gorgeous as ever lol.

Ps where have you been hiding? Haven't see you on the forums for a while
Thanks Nige <3! It's been a crazy year so far... Car accident, house flood and then my son dislocated his shoulder. Also spent many nights tutoring both boys in Geometry and Algebra to get through the final months of school. On the plus side I went on a cruise, business has been good, and I was featured in an article in the April issue of Inc magazine. Go to Www.inc.com and search for tapatalk.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Cadishead Computers's Avatar
Cadishead Computers Cadishead Computers is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 3,912
Cadishead Computers is a jewel in the roughCadishead Computers is a jewel in the roughCadishead Computers is a jewel in the rough
Default

Hey nice write up there Laura. . Hope you managed to get some work out of this.

Sorry to hear of your run of bad luck , but well done on everything else .
__________________
Hope this helps
Be Safe

Nige
Cadishead Computers
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Technibble.com is based out of MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.