Go Back   Technibble Forums > Technical Discussions > Networking

  Technibble Sponsor

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 AM
minc3d's Avatar
minc3d minc3d is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 275
minc3d is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Definitely out of my price range, or most of my SMB clients, to get Cisco gear with controllers. And not the route I was looking at going.

Engenius high power boxes cover about 95% of the offices I have issues with, and the remaining larger 5% I am trying to find a middleground solution for.

Controllers are out of the price range for nearly all of them. Thanks for posting though.

Any other thoughts? Anyone heard of Ruckus? I ran into one of their reps at an educational tech conference earlier this year and their claim to fame is supposedly the MIMO reference design that nearly every other 802.11n manufacturer uses. Any luck with them?
__________________

CompTIA Network+ | A+ | Server+ | Security+ | Cloud+ certified
RingCentral Certified VoIP Communications Professional
Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist in Windows Vista | Windows 7
Google Apps Certified Deployment Specialist
Google Apps Certified Trainer
www.FireLogic.net
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amped cisco wireless poe

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Technibble.com is based out of MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.