Go Back   Technibble Forums > Advertising & Marketing > Website Development & SEO

Technibble Sponsor

Old 05-25-2012, 06:47 PM

14049752 has a spectacular aura about14049752 has a spectacular aura about

If it works, great....but it still should not be showing the name and payment details fields. Again, that's because the table you have there...Paypal does not generate that code...and I can't see how a css file would be adding it.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:10 PM

Tech in SC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14049752 View Post
If it works, great....but it still should not be showing the name and payment details fields. Again, that's because the table you have there...Paypal does not generate that code...and I can't see how a css file would be adding it.
That is the code from PayPal. When I created the button there were a bunch of options I could choose and adding the name & payment details are two of the things I opted for. I may change the wording from "payment details"... I can see how that may be confusing as to what info to enter there.

Last edited by Tech in SC; 05-25-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:09 PM

14049752 has a spectacular aura about14049752 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech in SC View Post
That is the code from PayPal. When I created the button there were a bunch of options I could choose and adding the name & payment details are two of the things I opted for. I may change the wording from "payment details"... I can see how that may be confusing as to what info to enter there.

That's extremely strange. I guess I didn't look that closely at Paypal's options...
The reason I say it's strange is because I generated code to compare against yours...aside from unique identifiers, the only difference was the table stuff....and when I took it out of your code, it worked correctly, and looked the same as the code paypal generated for me.