Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 04:33 PM

Spartan PC Services is on a distinguished road
Default Spartan PC Services

Tell us a little about yourself
I'm a 27 year old man, with many years of success and profitably ahead of me! Of course this goes hand in hand with hard work and long hours, but that's no different from the work I currently do, with the exception that I get paid less for more hours to do something I hate right now!

What country do you live in?
United States - Central Florida area

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)
I have many years of hands on experience with using repairing XP, Vista, and lately, Windows 7. In the past two years, I have learned a great many solutions to a host of problems, both software and hardware related while working at a big-box store with a PC "repair" service. (Hint, it's NOT Best Buy!)

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?
Starting from the ground up on developing a reliable, reasonably priced on-site PC repair business, and looking to grow to include classes and one-on-one tutoring services.

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..
I enjoy gaming, and sports, specifically NBA basketball and NFL football. (Go Magic and Jaguars!)