Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 05-01-2012, 04:33 AM

jrl2222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Tell us a little about yourself
I have been working on computers since my father bought a TRS-80 Model 1. I was around 8-10 at the time. I learned some simple basic programming and had fun at the local Radio Shack making their demo computer's screen fill up with whatever I thought was funny that day.

What country do you live in?
I live in Western Michigan, USA.

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)
Just your average tech geek. Have worked on computers as long as I can remember. Did some time at ITT Tech, for networking, but moved before I finished my degree. Should probably try to finish online since the credits don't transfer anywhere else around here.

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?
I currently am working as a graphics artist/IT support/What ever else is needed. I also am trying to get a repair business started out of my home.

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..
I also do PSP, XBOX, PlayStation um let's call it repairs. But that is only for myself and friends and do not make money from it.