Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 04-16-2012, 08:48 PM

Inittowinit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello - InittowinIT

Tell us a little about yourself
Hello everyone. I am currently working for a Construction company as a quality control manager, but I'm looking to make some money on the side and if things work out, dabble in the Computer repair industry and maybe some day have my own shop.

What country do you live in?
Unite States of America

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)
I have never worked in this industry but do have extensive experience from working on computers and electronics in my personal life. I work for a large construction company, however I have been building and repairing computers for over 10 years. I also work hand in hand with my companies IT department helping to maintain several of our office networks, which provide support for over 2,000 employees. I do not have any certifications at the moment but I'm looking into obtaining some of the basic certs just so I have them.

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?
I am in the process of starting up a small computer repair business on the side. Depending on how things turn out with the side work and my current job, I may start up a full time business.

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..
I love pretty much anything that has to do with electronics (Computers, RC Cars, Gaming, Home Theater Systems, Car Audio, and basically anything with wheels that goes fast).
Old 08-01-2012, 06:01 PM

johnd2489 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Welcome

Well, I want to welcome you and wish you luck on your journey. Hope you get that repair shop one day!