Go Back   Technibble Forums > Other Discussions > General Chat

Technibble Sponsor

Old 04-13-2012, 01:24 AM

16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough
Angry Bad?: Find Indian SEO company and beat them to death with a blunt instrument?

[rant]

Every week.

Day after day.

"We Indian SEO company and offer you superb SEO service, from sweatshop in Delhi, working on latest x386 computer with fast dial up connection... please give lots money. We make you number 1."

Unsolicited email.

Do they really think anyone in their right mind would have some random fool with a long-tail Gmail address and no website or physical presence take their money and responsibility for a business search engine ranking?

Apparently.

The most recent effort, http://openxcell.com.au claims to be 'international' but looking at google maps for the addresses they supply, they are all residential. Probably not even inhabited by them.

I mean these Indian SEO jerks are rivalling Viagara and penis enhancement supplies for sheer volume of garbage email. And thats impressive.

As a courtesy, I submit their email address to a spam generator, and if they are stupid enough to have a website, flag it with WOT. Im considering DDOS just to get some satisfaction. Yes. I did just say that.

Fark man, Im all in favour of people making a living doing what they can do, but these Indian SEO halfwits really are the limit of my patience.

As far as Im concerned Indian SEO spammers are right up there with Rogue AV authors and Nigerian Bank deal perpetrators.

[/rant]

Thanks for listening. I feel better now.

Last edited by 16k_zx81; 04-13-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:36 AM

alluseridsrejected is on a distinguished road

If you make a trip to the US, you can probably catch them here in person on their H1B or L1 visa. If not, I am sure their brother or cousin will be here. We are over run with them! At least y'all just have to deal with emails. They have our jobs!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:43 AM

16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluseridsrejected View Post
We are over run with them!
I actually read that as "we run them over" and I was like, "YEAH!!, Right On!!!"... until I realised what you actually said, which is kinda sad.

Its always an option though. Something to consider maybe?
Old 04-13-2012, 02:53 AM

compnet will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluseridsrejected View Post
If you make a trip to the US, you can probably catch them here in person on their H1B or L1 visa. If not, I am sure their brother or cousin will be here. We are over run with them! At least y'all just have to deal with emails. They have our jobs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik
Old 04-13-2012, 10:43 AM

frase is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not they took our jobs, its that they took my time! Stop $^&$ spamming me with useless information Cheryl from India.

http://byteablesolutions.com.au/
Old 04-13-2012, 01:55 PM

alluseridsrejected is on a distinguished road

Hey, don't get me wrong, it is really the best thing that ever happened to me! I now have a growing business and absolutely love what I do. If big corporations want the crap work I have seen from most indians then all I have to say is they are getting what they are paying for. Working at IBM completely SUX! I actually could have stayed their if I was willing to move to Dubuque IA.

You wouldn't believe the things I saw that corporations are doing. Think data on you is safe? I would be willing to bet anyone in the US reading this right now, I used to manage data for you on the systems I supported and not only is your data exposed to people over seas but even data that is of national security interest is being exposed to Indians and people in Brazil & Argentina and China. And not just by people here on visa's, what I mean is remotely managed! I worked in a department where we were supporting about 75 of our largest corporations.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:31 PM

bytes is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant stand them either man. They get under my skin...I have had more than a few straight out STEAL my content, not just a few pages. My entire website, and take credit as if THEY designed it. I check my analytics and find my referring sites, and bam....another referral leading to guy stating that he has designed my site again. It got so bad that I had to block the entire country of India from my site. A nice little htaccess trick.

Anyway, I couldn't resist after seeing the post title.

/rant off