Go Back   Technibble Forums > General Computers > General Computer Chit-Chat

Technibble Sponsor

Old 04-03-2012, 12:35 AM

16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough16k_zx81 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge PC Support View Post
AdBlock was replacing adverts with photos of cats this morning - had me going for a minute or two!
Yeah! I was like, "Wtf?!" and clicked on it.. sucked in
Old 04-03-2012, 03:03 AM

alluseridsrejected is an unknown quantity at this point

PC World Best April Fools Collection:

20 April Fools' Must-See Websites From Google to Sony to YouTube
Old 04-03-2012, 03:51 AM

bigdessert is an unknown quantity at this point

While not computer related it is computer business related. I pulled my first april fools prank on my dad/boss of the computer business.

His birthday resides on april fools day and we have never pranked him. Our business has an alarm system. I read the manual and spent 2 hours figuring out how to change the unarm code to something he didn't know. We then decided the next thing he would do is go to the alarm panel and unhook the speaker which is extremely loud by the way. So I changed the key in the panel so it didn't work.

My mom got in on this and removed his drivers license from his wallet.

My brother was a jailer and had an in with the local police force so we had lined up a police squad to dispatch.

My dad had just been to the city to pickup some goods from a vendor and had his vehicle loaded with computer equipment.

THE DAY OF:
He enters the building. Cannot unarm the alarm....thinks he is going crazy because his code doesn't work. Next after 30 seconds the alarm sounds. Extremely loud and all neighbors here. He never shuts the siren off because he cannot get into the alarm panel. Next the policeman shows up very concerned and suspicious of this man. meanwhile his truck is backed up to the door with computer equipment loaded inside looking like he is stealing it .
The police officer then asks for his ID and well my mom came through and he couldn't provide a photo id. At this point I am watching from afar laughing my butt off and taking many pictures. Then the policeman puts him in the back of the car while pretending to investigate the property. We all roll in laughing our butts off.

Here is a picture of him in the squad car.
It will be a long time before I will be able to top this.

http://i.imgur.com/wm90T.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vd4EI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cs3JJ.jpg