Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 03-26-2012, 04:38 AM

KCummings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kevin Cummings

Tell us a little about yourself
Been tinkering with computers for sense I was 12ish, currently 21. I know some people that know alot more than me, but I have not had any education in it, just self taught.

What country do you live in?
I live in the United states

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)
Got my A+ and Net+ while I was still in high school. Took me 1 year before I found a computer job, Built computers and servers until I was laid off, then went to a Customer service job, I guess they did not like me there, was fired in under a month. Then went to another job building computers and servers, which also laid me off. Been doing a little repair work on the side for about 2 years, nothing to make any dent in income.

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?
I would like to start a computer business, that is what lead me to this website.

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..
Old 03-28-2012, 03:02 AM

Dreadist is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Kevin! I have also been messing with computers since I was 6, also self -taught I just recently opened up my business, its going pretty slow but none the less I am here to be part of this community and see if I can expand my knowledge in how to run a IT service business. Anyways once again welcome!