I've spent all my free time the last two weeks on this new version. It's getting closer to what I want. As I said before, the goal is to create a tool that does al the hard work. I'm adding new features as I find them while working. So if you know of an important fix that UVK should have, please tell.
I've added lots of new features, but the most important are:
- When double-clicking a process, startup entry, service, driver, etc (or just pressing Enter) a window will popup showing important info like the command line used to run the file and the file description or digital signature +info 1 | +info 2 | +info 3
- Colored lines to faster distinguish the processes and startup entries.
- Now the startup items screen also shows the context menu buttons for all files and folders.
- Added three more fixes: Fix Windows sidebar, Reset IE and internet settings and Fix shortcuts, urls and protocols. +info
- Scan & create log was also updated with these features, and I made some improvements to make the log faster and easier to read and analyze. +info 1 | +info 2 | +info 3
- Improved stability, performance and application user control.
Please post if you find any bugs.
Click here to go to download page.