Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 03-08-2011, 03:15 AM

asmith1401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Technician

Please tell us a little about yourself. Whats your name? What country do you live in?
My name is Alvin Smith I am a Jamaican naturalise American citizen I studied tecnical support at the Chubbs Institute in Parsippanny New Jersey in1998 Cisco networking at Netrowide traing center in Newark New Jersey

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)

Eight Years

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?

Looking to start an new business

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..My hobbies are swimming table tennis reading and research
Old 03-08-2011, 10:14 PM

TimJacobs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TimJacobs Send a message via MSN to TimJacobs Send a message via Yahoo to TimJacobs Send a message via Skype™ to TimJacobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominik View Post
I am Dominik. I live in the United States, in Illinois, close to Chicago. For now, I am working at the medical office fixing and maintaining computers. Terrible pay and not much hours. But, it doesn't matter. Currently, attending College, second year. My major is Computer Information Systems.

My experience working with computers is generally about 3 years. Maybe not a lot, but I know a lot.

I am trying to start my own business, computer repair. You will see more about my plans if you visit my website: allwithtech dot com, (sorry). I already had some customers.

I did not open "officially", yet. I need my business license. Which I am just about to do, but first need to get some advises on everything.

My hobbies are technology and mainly cars.

Thanks for reading.
Hey dominik,

You should really open your own thread.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:15 PM

TimJacobs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TimJacobs Send a message via MSN to TimJacobs Send a message via Yahoo to TimJacobs Send a message via Skype™ to TimJacobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmith1401 View Post
Please tell us a little about yourself. Whats your name? What country do you live in?
My name is Alvin Smith I am a Jamaican naturalise American citizen I studied tecnical support at the Chubbs Institute in Parsippanny New Jersey in1998 Cisco networking at Netrowide traing center in Newark New Jersey

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)

Eight Years

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?

Looking to start an new business

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..My hobbies are swimming table tennis reading and research
Welcome to Technibble, Hoe you decide to stay awhile.

You can learn so much from everyone here.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Methical will become famous soon enough

Post has been moved.
Welcome to the forums mate