Go Back   Technibble Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Technibble Sponsor

Old 03-08-2011, 02:17 PM

occsean is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to occsean
Default Hello from Oregon City Computers

Please tell us a little about yourself. Whats your name? What country do you live in? Hey all..My name is Sean..My family and I live in Oregon City, OR (US).
Just amazed that I stumbled across this site yesterday while I was at work. Spent the whole day on it.

What is your current experience? (Years working on computers, in the business, certifications etc..)

First computer was a Commodore 64 back in the 80's. Graduated to x86 machines and got hooked. First professional tech job was a contract for UCLA--level 1 Help Desk. Spent quite a few years working for MSP's. Now with downturn in economy I am in a call center working as a Senior Advisor for Apple.

Are you self looking to start a computer business, already have one, working for someone else or something else?

I started Oregon City Computers in 2007 but just began using it as something other than a tax writeoff in the past 8 months or so. I am a one man operation working out of a converted garage my wife can't park in anymore. My focus is on being a resource for my community and helping the people in my little town as much as I can. Hopefully become self sustaining during the process

Anything else you would like to share? hobbies etc..

Nah..I've said enough....Just wicked stoked to be here...SO much information, ideas, inspirations, and motivations on this site. Simply amazing