PDA

View Full Version : Helping Each Other Out.

batemantech
09-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Can we get back to helping each other out and keep all personal issues off here. Thanks.

gunslinger
09-29-2009, 01:06 AM
Can we get back to helping each other out and keep all personal issues off here. Thanks.

Could not agree more :)

Doctor Micro
09-29-2009, 01:30 AM

I never stopped. :)

NickCat11
09-29-2009, 06:05 AM
I never stopped. :)

Me neither :)

iptech
09-29-2009, 07:42 AM
Me neither :)

NickCat11
09-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Me neither, but I think I'm done with this place.

Don't leave, your knowledge is much appreciated around here by me and I'm sure many others. Plus, who's going to correct me when I make a grammar mistake ;)

batemantech
09-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes please dont leave. Everyones input is helpful.

Mr I
09-29-2009, 02:56 PM
As crazy as it sounds, this is normal to be happening. It's human nature to argue about a topic and sometimes disagree. However, we make the difference when we learn from our mistakes and avoid them in the future.

I invite all of you to look forward and to forget about what happened. Please, let's not continue bringing that topic anymore and let's focus on what really matters "our sales!, our business", who's with me?

NYJimbo
09-29-2009, 03:04 PM
If someone wants to leave then please leave.

Let's face it, since the "unfortunate incident" a group of people have been grumbling about things and alot of it seems to be trying to keep the pot simmering on what happened and they don't want to let it go.

This is not the only forum for techs, if anyone dislikes this place they should move on to somewhere they like, not stay here and keep grumbling.

We have thousands of members who are staying and several new ones coming on every day. If you dont like it here, just go.

Just my 2 cents....

basic
09-29-2009, 03:20 PM
I think all the remaining members are willing to try a little harder to bring back the community atmosphere.

allanc
09-29-2009, 03:40 PM
As crazy as it sounds, this is normal to be happening. It's human nature to argue about a topic and sometimes disagree. However, we make the difference when we learn from our mistakes and avoid them in the future.

I invite all of you to look forward and to forget about what happened. Please, let's not continue bringing that topic anymore and let's focus on what really matters "our sales!, our business", who's with me?
I am - for sure. You can count on me.

gunslinger
09-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Seems I have just been given a warning for insulting other members on this very thread?

To all the new guys on here: Good luck, you will need it.

Simmy
09-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Hmm, I'm not entiely sure why Jura did that! :\ I'll speak to him when he's next on msn.

Mr I
09-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Seems I have just been given a warning for insulting other members on this very thread?

To all the new guys on here: Good luck, you will need it.

@moderators
Please be aware that there are members in this forum that only want to sabotage Technibble and they're members of the "other" forum. Don't fall for that

Simmy
09-29-2009, 05:46 PM
PM'd you Mr I.

I would be surprised if Jura did this.

anonymous Mac Tech
09-29-2009, 05:54 PM
@moderators
Please be aware that there are members in this forum that only want to sabotage Technibble and they're members of the "other" forum. Don't fall for that

Thats a lie! Someone on the "other forum" suggested that maybe someone was trying to spam intro this place, but I and all the other members highly doubt that. Of course there is a little talk about whats going on over there about whats been happening here, but nobody has any intentions of causing trouble. I have every intention of being a member of both forums for the time being and shouldn't be labeled a trader or anything for that matter. If you want to go and ban other members and I for belonging to an opposing forum, go ahead! But you have no right of accusing members over there of trying to sabatosh this place. I think you should get a warning or strike for even trying to stir up more drama.

iptech
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
@moderators
There's a laugh, Jura parachuted in his own troublemaker from the cartoon forum last night.

The way things have here progressed lately it's the moderators that are sabotaging Technibble.

I'm beginning to think Bryce wants his forum to implode.

basic
09-29-2009, 06:05 PM
lol c'mon guys let's just let it rest.

Blues
09-29-2009, 06:08 PM
lol c'mon guys let's just let it rest.

Notice I haven't spoken more on this becuase really the best way to let it rest is to just shut up. Let it fade from thought and memory by keeping silent about it. If there is something to you must say get it out now or just share it with your friends. Now I think I will go back to being silent on this matter.

gunslinger
09-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Notice I haven't spoken more on this becuase really the best way to let it rest is to just shut up. Let it fade from thought and memory by keeping silent about it. If there is something to you must say get it out now or just share it with your friends. Now I think I will go back to being silent on this matter.

Might as well, it seems I get a write up at the very mention of it.