View Full Version : Where can I dowload batch scripts
04-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Where can i download commonly used batch scripts that aid or repair pc problems in particular script i can used in recovery console.
Thanks for any help I will appreciate greatly.
04-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Im not sure there is anywhere...if anyone knows of a website I would be very interested too....
04-11-2007, 01:20 PM
I am sure if you decide what you need the scripts/batch files to do, someone(or me) on here will prob be able to knock something up for you.
Just write a quick spec.
05-02-2007, 11:23 AM
I know this threads old but I found some pc service/repair scripts:
Download the carepackage.exe.
Theres some cool scripts in there.
08-30-2008, 04:18 AM
I tried to locate the carepackage.exe and the link is broken. I have repaired about 10 computers for customers in the past 2 weeks and they all were infested with mal-ware, spyware, and viruses. I perform the same routine on every system and get them clean and running efficiently. I was thinking that a batch script that I could upload to the customers computer and run it would be more effective and easier on me. I repaired a customer's computer in Wyoming yesterday and it took about 5 hours, due to the customer's system being outdated and slow. A batch script would have been nice, so I could have walked away and taken care of some other tasks.
anyways.. this is what I usually run when repairing a infested PC. ( please advise me with any suggestions for better solutions, as I am always willing to learn more.)
1. install spybot and update it and run it and clean out spyware.
2. install malwarebytes anti-malware, update it and run it and kill all instances it finds.
3. Install reg-mechanic and fix all broken registry entries.(Better reg cleaner?)
4. Install AVG-free, update it and do full system scan and the delete viruses found.
5. Install Ccleaner and run it and clean.
6. Perform all windows updates, usually XP systems I have worked on. I do all high priority, then do a custom and install all software and hardware updates.
7. Install JCDefrag and defrag hard drive.
This gets the customers system free of mal-ware and viruses and speeds up their computer. I have had no complaints so far.
Can someone in here please make a batch script that would perform all those processes and reboots when nessesary? Possibly make a file that I can drop on my thumb drive or upload to a customers system when I am doing remote desktop support?
I would be willing to pay for this as it would save me much uneeded time sitting in front of my system doing manual tasks, when I could be getting other tasks handled.
Thanks so much for any help with this matter
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.