PDA

View Full Version : Level Platform Managed Support

ITG Tech
07-01-2009, 06:42 PM
I just went through a webinar by Ingram Micro on the Level Platform managed support products. Has anyone any experience with this? Right now it is priced out of my reach. Just trying to find out from someone other than the sales people that want my money.

cmonova
07-01-2009, 06:48 PM
If you want to start doing Managed Services and do not want to come up with all the up-front money then go with someone like BullTerrier or even Hound-Dog to get started.

NSN
07-30-2009, 02:52 AM
Has anyone any experience with this? Right now it is priced out of my reach. Just trying to find out from someone other than the sales people that want my money.

We have been contemplating the Level Platforms solution ourselves after going to a "breakout" session at one of the Intel Channel conferences. I know they have just updated their pricing structure substantially from what it was. They were asking for a $3k initial investment at one time. It looked just amazing paired up with VPro (was there ANYTHING it couldn't do?) but like yourself we have been reluctant to shell out the cash so I am also anxious to hear if anyone on here has any first hand experience with it.

tymiller
07-30-2009, 11:39 PM
At my previous company I worked for, we had bought into it and played with it some, but never got around to actually deploying it and using it. Seemed nice though.