PDA

View Full Version : Something Hidden?

[W]
01-14-2007, 06:34 AM
Well I play this online game(World of Warcraft) when I have the chance but the most recent update patch I got a error when finished downloading the patch it says, WoW game is not installed.

I went to the technical forums to found out what was the problem and the first page from adminstrators said it was a trojan and to immediately change pw and download one of these programs to remove it.

I followed their advice to a tee but still no good. I disabled my system restore and ran scans from safe mode. I found one backdoor trojan from Kasperkey but when I try to log on it still says the same thing.

I have feeling there is something more hidden so I'm going to post my hijack log and see if you guys can see anything unusal.

[W]
01-14-2007, 06:41 AM
Sorry for the tripple posts. It's early in the morning and didn't see the upload button.

[W]
01-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Again sorry about this. Here goes the log.

Blues
01-16-2007, 05:07 PM
It's late and I work on PCs all day so I don't but much effort into the stuff here, sorry folks pay me and I am more attentive :D , anyhow I don't really see anything in that log but I might have missed something. I would say uninstall the whole thing and reinstall, yes I am sure its not fun or easy but all your character data is on the server anyhow.

[W]
01-18-2007, 05:34 AM
Yeah, I did delete two .exe that I didn't not know of but as for the game I said f*ck it and installed in the comp. So everything is fine as for now. Thanks for the help.