PDA

View Full Version : $10 per hour...

TimeCode
06-01-2009, 04:34 PM
I got this ad last week. Just thought you all might enjoy it. LOL! BTW, this is not a joke. I really got this in my mailbox. Just a photocopied sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.

http://www.bidenpc.com/Aaron.jpg

TimeCode
06-01-2009, 04:40 PM
That was funny. You literally had me laughing out loud. Thanks! At least you spelled "pizza" correctly! ;)

iptech
06-01-2009, 04:58 PM
LOL, it looks like he originally was going for $15 an hour but had second thoughts that he might price himself out of the market. Times are really tough when the Pizza Techs have to discount heavily

dhrandy
06-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Did he just fold the paper and put it in the mailbox. That's illegal to do in the US. It would have to be in a stamped envelope.

Jory
06-01-2009, 05:22 PM
That looks like a 13 year old wrote it. He should really be commended for being so multitalented. ;)

TimeCode
06-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Did he just fold the paper and put it in the mailbox. That's illegal to do in the US. It would have to be in a stamped envelope.

Yeah, it was folded and put in my mailbox in Pomona, California. I didn't feel it was worth getting upset over.

thepcdude
06-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Hey i gotta give it to him.... saving a fortune on advertising but he could do with better handwritting really struggled to read this lol.

Poor bugger

abe
06-01-2009, 05:43 PM
lol i will do any compater work for $9 maybe acg you should go down to $8 then tim can go down to $7 then we wll work for free.

anyone willing to work for half a pizza without topping oh and yes i did lick it.

arrow_runner
06-01-2009, 05:59 PM
How about just a good wiff of the empty box?

Jory
06-01-2009, 06:04 PM
How about just a good wiff of the empty box?

Can I keep the box after I'm done?

NYJimbo
06-01-2009, 06:08 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/239/446632136_1d22e3b8be.jpg

Hmmmm....... :D

Jory
06-01-2009, 06:10 PM
An image is worth a thousand words... in this case they're mostly expletives.

Edit: Just thought of another one -

Wow, that's how you streamline a business model!

iptech
06-01-2009, 06:11 PM
ohhh Competitive, nice! I will step it up, and I will pay YOU to fix YOUR computer ... lol -- Beat That!

Beats cleaning gutters...

http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content07/pizza-computer.jpg

TimeCode
06-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Couldn't they have done better than Little Caesars? Their pizza sucks!!

thepcdude
06-01-2009, 06:15 PM
lol i will do any compater work for $9 maybe acg you should go down to $8 then tim can go down to $7 then we wll work for free.

anyone willing to work for half a pizza without topping oh and yes i did lick it.

Hey ill take that offer

purple_minion
06-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I know this sounds harsh, but if you are supposed to do stuff legally why shouldn't he have to as well? Turn him in. You complain about pizza techs, well now you have an opportunity to do something about one of them. He can't even afford to print the damn thing out, imagine what he would do to someone's computer... if anyone lets him. It's like enacting new laws for enticing a child online, when you have perfectly good laws already on the books that no one enforces... make him play by the rules!

purple_minion
06-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Couldn't they have done better than Little Caesars? Their pizza sucks!!

It really depends on where you are, growing up when we got a rare pizza day, little seizures beat the crap out of domino's or anything semi-cheap you could talk the parents into.

TimeCode
06-01-2009, 06:48 PM
It really depends on where you are, growing up when we got a rare pizza day, little seizures beat the crap out of domino's or anything semi-cheap you could talk the parents into.

Ok, fair enough. Growing up I definitely preferred Domino's over Little Caesar's but that was also 17 years ago. Today my wife makes her own sauce and her pizza is killer! Way better than any delivery chain pizza and most pizza restaurants I've been to. :D

purple_minion
06-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Ok, fair enough. Growing up I definitely preferred Domino's over Little Caesar's but that was also 17 years ago. Today my wife makes her own sauce and her pizza is killer! Way better than any delivery chain pizza and most pizza restaurants I've been to. :D

Try Little Seizures $5 drive-through-been-under-the-heat-lamp-all-day pizza's.... MMMMmmmmmm.

Today with it being tight we go for whatever is cheapest at Wally World for frozen pizza's. For $3-4 you get a meal for two, that's better then $20 for a meal for two. Also if you splurge and get one of those fancier ones like Digorno they are pretty good. A good pizza stone for the oven for $10 (or some bricks) really makes a difference too. I broke ours though. :(

ITG Tech
06-01-2009, 07:12 PM
just to keep the laughs going for a bit:

PC fixer
Get yer PC fixed cheep at Bubaís Hi-Tech/Redneck and Shade-Tree Mechanic Shop. If we canít fix it, then ya can toss it in the bay and make one of them ar-tea-fish-al reefs out of it.
We needs the money so Junior can get out of jail this year. (if ya bring it to us, make sure ya have a long extension cord cause we forgot to pay the power bill last month.) Call BR-549Ö.No cant call ether cause the phone is broke. www.hightechredneckpcshop.com
:)

anonymous Mac Tech
06-01-2009, 07:14 PM
I got this ad last week. Just thought you all might enjoy it. LOL! BTW, this is not a joke. I really got this in my mailbox. Just a photocopied sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.

http://www.bidenpc.com/Aaron.jpg

Oops! I didn't know that was your mailbox! Can I clean out your garage at least?:D

TimeCode
06-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Oops! I didn't know that was your mailbox! Can I clean out your garage at least?:D

Nope, garage is clean. But we have an ancient fridge with lots of mold inside it. You can clean that if you want to. ;) Wanna wash my truck too?

pusz4frog
06-09-2009, 06:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHA At least he's not a lazy idot ;)