PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks Pro 2009 on sale

purple_minion
03-15-2009, 04:11 PM
I know there was a thread about quickbooks and linux, and today in the officemax flier I saw Quickbooks Pro 2009 $120 off online and I believe $100 off in stores. Not sure about in stores, but inside the flier it said $100, on the cover it said $120 off online exclusive. Just a heads up, perhaps grab a bunch for business clients.

creatfire
03-15-2009, 05:11 PM
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4486972/Intuit_QuickBooks_2009_Premier_-_BEAST

This place has a good deal also...

purple_minion
03-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Well I'm SURE most people on here know about torrents already, however I was going the LEGAL route. It was $99 on sale, just giving a heads up for people that want to own a copy LEGALLY!

seedubya
03-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Pay no attention to this idiot purple_minion, he's just a troll that pops up now and again. His name's a dead giveaway. Trolls are sad, lonely creatures with an inability to connect to real people except through antagonism. It seems to me a mild form of sociopathy. Perhaps his parents were cruel when he (she?) was younger.

purple_minion
03-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Pay no attention to this idiot purple_minion, he's just a troll that pops up now and again. His name's a dead giveaway. Trolls are sad, lonely creatures with an inability to connect to real people except through antagonism. It seems to me a mild form of sociopathy. Perhaps his parents were cruel when he (she?) was younger.

Ummmm.... ok?

seedubya
03-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Ummmm.... ok?

No seriously. This guy is a troll who turns up here infrequently in order to start an argument with whoever bites.

purple_minion
03-15-2009, 07:36 PM
No seriously. This guy is a troll who turns up here infrequently in order to start an argument with whoever bites.

Like you're trying to do now?

EDIT: Nevermind... wrong guy. He did have a point, it was a good deal... unless you get caught then not so good.

purple_minion
03-15-2009, 07:46 PM

Here I read it as "pay no attention to this idiot, purple_minion" as I was the subject. Then I thought you were refering to my minion in the name as a dead giveaway. I just threw together the first few things that came to mind when I made my name as my old one is... well... really old and corny. My bad.

Anyway, I know advancedcomputertech or someone mentioned getting Quickbooks for playing with linux so I posted it for everyone who's interested.