View Full Version : What do you call it???

03-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm trying to remember what you call it when there is a list of something, and the size and boldness of the word in the list is in direct proportion to its importance or 'hits'. The words are usually arranged in a random pattern, not in a list really. I have seen this on t-shirt, website, and other current culture graphic design, but I can't find an example right now because I can't think of what it's called.
I am looking because I am going to design a t-shirt for a community group using this design concept, but I need to get some examples to do so. Also, maybe there is a program out there for creating this graphic? Any help would be appreciated.

03-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Ok, I figured it out on my own. It's called a keyword cloud. interestingly enough, there ARE tools out there for generating it yourself.