PDA

View Full Version : my documents keeps shuttong down?

darron
09-15-2006, 10:34 AM
I need some help as to why every time I open a folder in my documents (containing LEGALLY downloaded files that have been scanned by ewido and NOD32 and certified clear of viruses or other threats!) that folder closes after a second or two, then my documents shuts down, my desktop goes blue with desktop items vanishing and then I get the 'do you want to enable your active desktop' message (white background and ! mark).

Do I have an undetected security threat /virus etc or just a corrupt file????:mad:

ShinyTech
10-31-2012, 08:56 PM
VIRUS...move the data to another drive and try to open it with another computer.

mraikes
10-31-2012, 09:10 PM
VIRUS...move the data to another drive and try to open it with another computer.

You posted to a thread that is over SIX years old.

I'm guessing the situation is resolved one way or another by now.

Slaters Kustum Machines
10-31-2012, 09:12 PM
Well that and sounds like end user, but hey the new guy is trying to be helpful.

oldtech
10-31-2012, 11:33 PM
Sounds like BS but hey the new guy needs to bump his post count.

codegreen
11-01-2012, 01:21 AM
I don't know about you guys, but for me this is the oldest thread I've ever seen zombied back to life. :)

altrenda
11-01-2012, 03:00 AM
I like it when someone resurrects an old thread with an interesting topic.

But this ain't one of them.

TimJacobs
11-01-2012, 05:04 AM
I like it when someone resurrects an old thread with an interesting topic.

But this ain't one of them.

It is Halloween, The day of resurrections..... lol

ShinyTech
11-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Just trying to make an army of zombie posts as yesturday was holloween. lol jk I actually was just running through and didnt notice the date until after I posted.

PS if tech were zombies would we charge one or two brains for a virus removal